Soldiers of Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers of Honor is a gaming clan for the first-person shooter Battlefield 1942.

+25
Arkos
Hell Breaker
twigz
AngeliM
killerMom
dimitrov101
X-Tuga
Sonic
{SOH}Sem
Nosferatu
Hidden
Kussen Fra Brovst
Greek Leader
Seluxe
arcy
{SoH} -=Diamondback=-
F^Venom
Jim2102
a1greek
DriFt
AkisGinis
karan979
Zedai
{SoH} Jan Koller
{SoH} Yatzee Moss
29 posters

Hello Everone

{SoH} Yatzee Moss
    {SoH} Yatzee Moss

Hello Everone Empty Hello Everone

Post by {SoH} Yatzee Moss Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:08 am

Hi everybody, its {SoH} Yatzee Moss, I'm in the Leader of the clan, and I wanted to give a shout-out to the Co-Leader -=DiamondBack=- for helping out also, he's a fellow friend, whom I consider a brother. Should anyone have a question about the clan Soldiers of Honor, or help feel free to contact Me or Diamondback through pm, or GSC. We are a friendly clan joined to play with friends and compete with fellow clans as well. I hope that everyone in the {SoH} clan has a great time playing with us, and enjoy the stay.  

Started the introduction lets, see who's next? Razz  cheers  Smile
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

Hello Everone Empty Re: Hello Everone

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:54 am

Hi guys, my in game nick is -=Diamondback=- although most people just know me as Black Mamba, BM or simply Mamba. I have been playing the game since circa 2005, starting on the SW demo then moving to the full game. In 2008 I joined an American clan called D12, we had a few scrims in SoV/TWL before the clan disbanded a year or two later.

Besides playing I enjoy modding a lot and am familiar with server side as well as client side modding. I am currently working on an infantry only mod called "Raised Fist", which is still at the beta stage at the moment.

Soldiers of Honor is a relatively new clan which was founded by Yatzee and me, although due to Yatzee's excellent work in finding people to join the clan, he as been given leader status. As Yatzee pointed out we are a competitive clan that likes to have regular scrims versus other clans however we also like to meet up on TS and play on our clan server just for fun.

Peace
    {SoH} Jan Koller
    {SoH} Jan Koller

Post by {SoH} Jan Koller Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:32 am

Hey guys,

Nice to see the forums are all set!

Anyway, i ll be the next to introduce myself! As you know my ingame nickname is Jan Koller, who, in my opinion, is the coolest football (soccer) player ever. So it isn't my real name, which will be hard for you guys to pronounce: Koen. I am from the Netherlands.

I started playing the game when it first game out, so thats more than 10 years ago already. I played in some different clans back then, mostly Dutch-only clans, where we played against other European teams. I stopped playing after a few years but now im back! I started again about a month or so ago, and Yatzee asked me to join. Hopefully we can grow stronger and stronger with this team! The new league will be a great test i think!

Add me on GSC btw: jankoller
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:41 am

Hi Koller, glad you could make it to the forums! That's an interesting story, you are a true 42 veteran. So I take it youve played in league before? That's great because that is also one of our objectives.
    Zedai
    Zedai

Post by Zedai Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:40 am

Hi everyone, new recruit, tks to Yatzee, 34 years old, bought my first pc back in 2002, got internet too for the first time and bf 42 was my first online FPS experience, still to this day a very nostalgic trip, never been in a clan but used to play a lot on overzane server.

Usually not an FPS guy at all, mostly playing Blood bowl (on fumbbl, free website and a better environment than the Cyanide game) rogue like and turn based combat game =)

Let's just hope we kick some ass in the futur together.
    karan979
    karan979

Post by karan979 Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:09 am

hi everyone, i am karan979 or ksm979 and that is my real name Karan Sudhirbhai Mehta.

I am from India and currently study medicine in Ukraine. I started playing the game last year because I saw a post on 9gag and wanted to try the game but then never left playing. I ususally play in simple(fra) server because it has a shortcut in my start menu and I am too lazy to open the game and look for servers. I have had a lot of fun playing with you guys. Its a pleasure to be in the Clan.

Twisted Evil
    AkisGinis
    AkisGinis

Post by AkisGinis Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:18 am

hi guys,,,
    I am {SoH} Akis_GR , my real name is Akis Ginis and I am from a small island in Greece called Corfu !
    I finished university for firefighters and because of an accident that I had in football and seriously injured the knee I have not been appointed yet , but this time after surgery that I did , I started playing for the first time battlefield 1942 two months before and after I met you guys Very Happy .. I want to thank Yatzee who helped me learn some techniques in the game and all of you for helping me to get better Razz . Glad that I met all you guys and I think we will be the best team in bf1942 Smile Smile
    I am Glad to be in the {SoH} team Very Happy
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:19 am

Hi guys! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourselves! Zedai welcome to the forums! I live 15 minutes away from Canada's capital, Ottawa. We have a lot of snow at this time of the year!
    DriFt
    DriFt

Post by DriFt Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:18 pm

Hi guys, I from north of the province of Québec, Canada. Im a franch Canadian and i'm not really good in english Razz Give me a chance.... I play BF1942 since 2002 i think..... It's the only game I play.

My Name is Mathieu and im a mechanical engineer since 2009. I'm 31 years old. I will kick some ass to the other clan, tanker and inf is my strenght.

{SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:34 pm

{SoH} DriFt wrote:Hi guys, I from north of the province of Québec, Canada. Im a franch Canadian and i'm not really good in english Razz Give me a chance.... I play BF1942 since 2002 i think..... It's the only game I play.

My Name is Mathieu and im a mechanical engineer since 2009. I'm 31 years old. I will kick some ass to the other clan, tanker and inf is my strenght.

Welcome Math Smile T'inquiètes pas pour l'anglais, on est trois à le parler dans le clan (Zedai et moi). ATF va en manger une ajd Smile
    a1greek

Post by a1greek Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:26 pm

Hi,

I am here at the invitation of Last Person Breathing, for which I am grateful.  We had some great dog fights on Moongamers El Alamein one day.    I think I have been invited to join this clan, but definitely invited to play some.  I am pleasantly surprised that people are still forming clans for this ancient game.  

I am actually Greek-American, but shout out to Akis from Corfu.  γεια σου φίλε!  (hello friend) My parents were both from the Peloponnese.  Never been to Corfu, but I hear it's beautiful.

I have played many a game with Drift (bon jour), who is amazingly skilled. Been playing this game for so many years I lost count.  I fancy myself a pilot, but I play infantry and sometimes drive a tank.  Not great at any, but decent in all three.  Been messing around with engineer, zook, and sniper, but I am awful.

In real life, my friends call me Bo.  I am a teacher in Connecticut, which is in the north eastern US.
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:48 pm

Hi A1 Greek, I'm glad you made it to the forums! I believe we have played on Moongamers a couple of times. I hope you will feel at home with us and do not hesitate to post around on the forums and get to know the crew.

We usually gather weekends to have clan wars with other clans. We've played the clan [Avernes] and
    ATF many times and won all our wars (except one) vs ATF. This weekend, we will be playing ATF again and you are welcomed to join us!

Peace
    {SoH} Yatzee Moss
    {SoH} Yatzee Moss

Post by {SoH} Yatzee Moss Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Hey A1 Greek, most know me by {SoH} Yatzee Moss. We had great dogfights in Moongamers. I'm glad you could make it to the forums. Hoping you can join us in future clan wars, and everyone here is welcome to have you play with us. Welcome to the {SoH} family, and hoping you enjoy the stay! cheers  Smile

Last edited by {SoH} Yatzee Moss on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jim2102

Post by Jim2102 Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:49 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Jim2102. I am from Utah, USA. I have been playing BF1942 for about 9 years (since 2007). I'm 15, and my specialty is No-Scoping with the sniper, and plane zooking Very Happy

- Jimmy
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Hi Jim, welcome to the forums!
    Hell Breaker

Post by Hell Breaker Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:59 am

hello everyone, i am Hell Breaker from India. i am 19 and like to play fps game like cs and bf and i fell in love with bf1942 when i played it for the first time. i am a new player and still learning. hope to learn a lot from you guys. Very Happy
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi Breaker and welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you!
    AngeliM
    AngeliM

Post by AngeliM Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:12 pm

Hell Breaker wrote:hello everyone, i am Hell Breaker from India. i am 19 and like to play fps game like cs and bf and i fell in love with bf1942 when i played it for the first time. i am a new player and still learning. hope to learn a lot from you guys. Very Happy

Welcome to SoH family. Whatever you need just let everyone can help you.
    F^Venom
    F^Venom

Post by F^Venom Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:02 pm

Hello Everyone!! Im F^Venom and im Venom since my first online game... i think it was UT and CS, played in RAVEN in ut and DW in cs until bf42 demo first came out, and i started training to enter a Portuguese clan Alpha, after that me and same old m8s founded FuSioN clan with players from 3 or 4 PT clans and played many years with them in clan base and same other cups and lanspartys, we played bf2 for a year or so and then i was out of clans until now (girlfriends and wrists problems).
    ok thats my onlin history +-, my name its Diogo, im from Portugal, im 31 years old, i live in Brasil now, in a waterfall paradise so my ping in Europe its... 250+ so ive been playing in Moonserver, that its 170+ping, for 2 or 3 years now.
    i played 1time with black mamba but i stayed 1 month without internet and lost touch with rcf clan and find him here for a chance
    AngeliM ask me to play and i find u guys very fun to play with, thx =) nice to meet u all.
    AngeliM
    AngeliM

Post by AngeliM Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:09 pm

F^Venom wrote:Hello Everyone!! Im F^Venom and im Venom since my first online game... i think it was UT and CS, played in RAVEN in ut and DW in cs until bf42 demo first came out, and i started training to enter a Portuguese clan Alpha, after that me and same old m8s founded FuSioN clan with players from 3 or 4 PT clans and played many years with them in clan base and same other cups and lanspartys, we played bf2 for a year or so and then i was out of clans until now (girlfriends and wrists problems).
    ok thats my onlin history +-, my name its Diogo, im from Portugal, im 31 years old, i live in Brasil now, in a waterfall paradise so my ping in Europe its... 250+ so ive been playing in Moonserver, that its 170+ping, for 2 or 3 years now.
    i played 1time with black mamba but i stayed 1 month without internet and lost touch with rcf clan and find him here for a chance
    AngeliM ask me to play and i find u guys very fun to play with, thx =) nice to meet u all.

Tell me and all friendly team. We are together. Wink

F^Venom
    F^Venom

Post by F^Venom Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:20 pm

We are together!! when i can ill be in GSC(i live in a farm and my work/time its difficult to predict), dont mind my "F" im still in love with my extinct clan FuSioN hahaha if u find any F^ players u must know, they are all fine ppl =)
    {SoH} Yatzee Moss
    {SoH} Yatzee Moss

Post by {SoH} Yatzee Moss Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:47 pm

Hello Venom, welcome to the Forums! Hope we can play our next war together, Its always fun, having the plane fights in the server, Razz Hope you enjoy the stay here at {SoH}! Smile
    karan979
    karan979

Post by karan979 Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Hi Venom, glad you joined Smile
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:23 pm

A new member has joined us! His name is WxxxMaker and he played in the PCW vs {FG} on April 7th, 2016! He will introduce himself here shortly, so give him a warm welcome!
    Seluxe
    Seluxe

Post by Seluxe Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:59 pm

Thank you for the welcome Diamond, happy to be here.

Hey gentlemen, this is Whoremaker, you can just call me Oscar. I am 23 years old and from Denmark, living in a suburb of Copenhagen. In my daily life, I study in the capital and enjoy a nice time, life is good.

About BF1942, I started playing it when I was a lot younger, in a time where the game was very popular. After few years, I dropped it and moved on. I came back to BF recently by a friend's recommendation, I've been playing since then.

That's about me, I believe we as SoH can achieve great things together and have lots of fun.

Last edited by WhoreMaker on Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:41 am