Soldiers of Honor is a gaming clan for the first-person shooter Battlefield 1942.


    Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Share
    avatar
    DriFt

    Mensagens : 220
    Data de inscrição : 2016-01-31
    Localização : Canada

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by DriFt on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:38 am

    Probably USA, He played in Moongamers with 38 ping­s

    romsharp

    Mensagens : 56
    Data de inscrição : 2016-07-16

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by romsharp on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:19 pm

    ha i know Alacard. Oh man we have some history but he probably won't remember me.

    very old school pilot and mechanics.

    Mamba

    Mensagens : 247
    Data de inscrição : 2016-11-12

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Mamba on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:34 pm

    Would be cool to have him in the clan. Btw sharp where were you are our last war?

    romsharp

    Mensagens : 56
    Data de inscrição : 2016-07-16

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by romsharp on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:31 am

    working

    Mamba

    Mensagens : 247
    Data de inscrição : 2016-11-12

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Mamba on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:22 pm

    Booz if you still want to join us then we will take you.

    Booz

    Mensagens : 127
    Data de inscrição : 2017-01-14

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Booz on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:15 pm

    Diamondback wrote:Booz if you still want to join us then we will take you.

    Yea, i do wanna join Smile

    Mamba

    Mensagens : 247
    Data de inscrição : 2016-11-12

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Mamba on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:05 pm

    What is your area of expertise? Tanks, infantry, DF?
    avatar
    Captain Poncio [BRA]

    Mensagens : 14
    Data de inscrição : 2017-05-07
    Idade : 25
    Localização : Araras - SP - Brasil

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Captain Poncio [BRA] on Sun May 07, 2017 7:24 pm

    1. In-Game Name?
    Captain Poncio [BRA]

    2. What is your specialty (Infantry, Tanks, Pilot)?
    Infantry (sniper and engeneer) and planes (zero, stuka)

    3. How many years of BF1942 have you played?
    10 years

    4. Do you use TeamSpeak?
    No much (only a few servers)

    5. What times are you available to play?
    7PM-10PM (monday to friday)
    10PM - ? (weekends) sometimes 2... 3AM  


    6. How did you hear about {SoH}?
    I see members on BF1942 servers

    Mamba

    Mensagens : 247
    Data de inscrição : 2016-11-12

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Mamba on Sun May 07, 2017 8:33 pm

    Captain Poncio [BRA] wrote:1. In-Game Name?
    Captain Poncio [BRA]

    2. What is your specialty (Infantry, Tanks, Pilot)?
    Infantry (sniper and engeneer) and planes (zero, stuka)

    3. How many years of BF1942 have you played?
    10 years

    4. Do you use TeamSpeak?
    No much (only a few servers)

    5. What times are you available to play?
    7PM-10PM (monday to friday)
    10PM - ? (weekends) sometimes 2... 3AM  


    6. How did you hear about {SoH}?
    I see members on BF1942 servers

    Welcome to the team Poncio! Thank you for taking the time to fill-in the application and signing up on the forums!

    I will give you access to our clan area so you can sign up to our clan practices. The next clan practice is Thursday, May 11th.

    Cheers,

    Diamondback, Clan Leader
    avatar
    Captain Poncio [BRA]

    Mensagens : 14
    Data de inscrição : 2017-05-07
    Idade : 25
    Localização : Araras - SP - Brasil

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Captain Poncio [BRA] on Sun May 07, 2017 8:42 pm

    Diamondback wrote:
    Captain Poncio [BRA] wrote:1. In-Game Name?
    Captain Poncio [BRA]

    2. What is your specialty (Infantry, Tanks, Pilot)?
    Infantry (sniper and engeneer) and planes (zero, stuka)

    3. How many years of BF1942 have you played?
    10 years

    4. Do you use TeamSpeak?
    No much (only a few servers)

    5. What times are you available to play?
    7PM-10PM (monday to friday)
    10PM - ? (weekends) sometimes 2... 3AM  


    6. How did you hear about {SoH}?
    I see members on BF1942 servers

    Welcome to the team Poncio! Thank you for taking the time to fill-in the application and signing up on the forums!

    I will give you access to our clan area so you can sign up to our clan practices. The next clan practice is Thursday, May 11th.

    Cheers,

    Diamondback, Clan Leader


    TY Very Happy
    avatar
    Arkos

    Mensagens : 796
    Data de inscrição : 2016-05-26

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Arkos on Mon May 08, 2017 6:01 am

    ...

    Hi Poncio ... the time you can play is Cest time or the time in your area? (Cest = Cet+1)

    Btw. You have updated Punkbuster? And the Custom maps?

    ...
    avatar
    Captain Poncio [BRA]

    Mensagens : 14
    Data de inscrição : 2017-05-07
    Idade : 25
    Localização : Araras - SP - Brasil

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Captain Poncio [BRA] on Thu May 11, 2017 7:03 pm

    Brazilian Time
    Maps and PB => OK
    Have a group on whatsapp about SoH?

    ...

    Whatsapp, whatsthis.  Suspect  I don't even use Mobile. (Ok i have one, but im to lazy to make an AppleID.)  clown

    ...
    avatar
    Captain Poncio [BRA]

    Mensagens : 14
    Data de inscrição : 2017-05-07
    Idade : 25
    Localização : Araras - SP - Brasil

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Captain Poncio [BRA] on Mon May 29, 2017 8:32 pm

    Do you dont know Whatsapp

    https://www.whatsapp.com/

    WhatsApp Messenger is an instant messaging application for Smartphones. With it, users can communicate with their contacts who also have this software on their smartphones, without having to call or send sms. This mobile application exists for BlackBerry, iPhone, Nokia and Android.

    I believe it would help the clan a lot on a day-to-day cheers

    Mamba

    Mensagens : 247
    Data de inscrição : 2016-11-12

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Mamba on Mon May 29, 2017 9:03 pm

    I have Whatsapp, it's a nice app. We should make a group for the clan there.
    avatar
    Arkos

    Mensagens : 796
    Data de inscrição : 2016-05-26

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Arkos on Tue May 30, 2017 4:55 am

    Arkos wrote:
    Whatsapp, whatsthis.  Suspect    


    That was a joke...


    Arkos wrote:
    I don't even use Mobile. (Ok i have one, but im to lazy to make an AppleID.)  clown


    That's the truth...

    (Beside i just saw, that i edited your post when i was writing this, (instead of answer to it.)

    ...

    Nosferatu

    Mensagens : 153
    Data de inscrição : 2016-07-05
    Localização : The Netherlands

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Nosferatu on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:45 pm

    Hey guys,

    Just to inform you all: I recruited a new inf with ping of 15 from the Netherlands. Former nick was: JAN.
    Plays often at Simple server and makes good hits and scores... at least I have a hard time fighting against him (but that doesn't have to say too much :p )

    Nevertheless he makes good scores there...

    The only thing that could be an issue is that his mom (Very Happy) doesn't allow him to use ts/ a headset. Ah well, lot's of players in our clan don't use it...

    Maybe I could visit his mom 1 time to straight things out Very Happy:D:D !No, that was a joke! Laughing

    Mamba

    Mensagens : 247
    Data de inscrição : 2016-11-12

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Mamba on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:52 pm

    Nosferatu wrote:Hey guys,

    Just to inform you all: I recruited a new inf with ping of 15 from the Netherlands. Former nick was: JAN.
    Plays often at Simple server and makes good hits and scores... at least I have a hard time fighting against him (but that doesn't have to say too much :p )

    Nevertheless he makes good scores there...

    The only thing that could be an issue is that his mom (Very Happy) doesn't allow him to use ts/ a headset. Ah well, lot's of players in our clan don't use it...

    Maybe I could visit his mom 1 time to straight things out Very Happy:D:D !No, that was a joke! Laughing

    Nice that you recruited him. I wanted to point out that we used to have a player in the clan called "Jan Koller", also from NL, but he has been inactive for well over a year now. Could it be the same guy?

    Anyways, please grant clan access to the new recruit Arkos!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Recruitment process for Soldiers of Honor clan

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:47 pm