Soldiers of Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers of Honor is a gaming clan for the first-person shooter Battlefield 1942.

5 posters

Serverlist Fix

{SoH} Yatzee Moss
    {SoH} Yatzee Moss

Serverlist Fix Empty Serverlist Fix

Post by {SoH} Yatzee Moss Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:06 am

Hi everyone, in case you have your serverlist that keeps freezing when you refresh it is due to having the wrong BF1942 patch.

The Ax patch is the updated one and will fix any freezes and restore the Serverlist so you're able to view all active servers.

Go to forum.bf1942.sk and it will take you to the main Ax server page. On the top you will see a blue link that says, "Fix for serverlist" click on that link, and on the middle of the page it will say, CD Version and Origin Version. Download the patch you need, which will likely be the CD Version patch, but if not then try the Origin Version.

Replace the files with the new patch and then the serverlist should work. Download takes about 1 minute to download patch. If you have any questions let me know, or DiamondBack, and we will help you fix the BF1942 patch. Thanks Smile
    killerMom

Serverlist Fix Empty Re: Serverlist Fix

Post by killerMom Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:21 am

for some odd reason i do not see all servers on server list. ie our new private server. or simple usa server and so on.

same reason with some DC servers, if i manually enter server ip adresses i still can join them, but cant see them on server list.

any idea how to fix it?
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:18 pm

Maybe reinstall the game with the aX fix?
    FearofthedarkHU

Post by FearofthedarkHU Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:52 am

ax patch is also here: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BxvRmo2i0njkbUk0TjdmOHBya2s

dl and run it. It should work. If it gives you an error message, disable your Antivirus software and run it as admin.

If it still doesnt work, then turn off any firewall that might be blocking it. (Windows firewall etc. Eset smart security etc.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the server list doesn't show up, alternatively you can manually add the following

94.23.196.155 master.gamespy.com

to your c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts. (You need to run notepad as admin)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it still doesn't work, download the following bf1942 fixed files and replace them to your corresponding files.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BxvRmo2i0njkU1VvMWo4d00zN1U

These are your options. If it still doesn't work, then advanced action has to be taken..
    AngeliM
    AngeliM

Post by AngeliM Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:25 am

Nice!!! Tks FearofthedarkHU.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:52 am