Soldiers of Honor is a gaming clan for the first-person shooter Battlefield 1942.


    game freeze

    Share

    Hell Breaker

    Mensagens : 76
    Data de inscrição : 2016-03-14
    Idade : 21
    Localização : India

    game freeze

    Post by Hell Breaker on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:15 pm

    hello friends

    recently i bought a new laptop(yay) and it is much much better than my old potato pc  cheers
    it has

    i7 7th gen 7300hq
    geforce gtx 1060 ddr5    Cool
    8 gb ram ddr4 @7200mhz
    256 gb ssd  

    it had win10 pre-installed. bf1942 ran great with constant 100 fps but only problem is that sometimes the game freezes during loadind map or in-game menu

    here is the screenshot.





    all drivers are installed and updated. game resolution is set to 1920x1080

    please help friends..

    Mamba

    Mensagens : 355
    Data de inscrição : 2016-11-12

    Re: game freeze

    Post by Mamba on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:41 pm

    Hell Breaker wrote:hello friends

    recently i bought a new laptop(yay) and it is much much better than my old potato pc  cheers
    it has

    i7 7th gen 7300hq
    geforce gtx 1060 ddr5    Cool
    8 gb ram ddr4 @7200mhz
    256 gb ssd  

    it had win10 pre-installed. bf1942 ran great with constant 100 fps but only problem is that sometimes the game freezes during loadind map or in-game menu

    here is the screenshot.





    all drivers are installed and updated. game resolution is set to 1920x1080

    please help friends..

    I have the same problem.

    Hell Breaker

    Mensagens : 76
    Data de inscrição : 2016-03-14
    Idade : 21
    Localização : India

    Re: game freeze

    Post by Hell Breaker on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:05 pm

    well i have found a temporary fix for this problen:  

    when you start ur game,before joining a server change the game resolution to 800X600 in video settings. then connect to a server(now it wont freeze on black screen) and change resolution again to 1920X1080. remember to not press esc to quit but alt+tab. fuck this openGL graphic engine. Evil or Very Mad

    Still need some expert advice here...
    avatar
    Arkos

    Mensagens : 918
    Data de inscrição : 2016-05-26

    Re: game freeze

    Post by Arkos on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:37 pm

    ...

    Bf1942 is DX8.1, not OpenGL, i thought.

    Did you set Admin mode on "Blackscreen.exe" too?

    ...

    romsharp

    Mensagens : 63
    Data de inscrição : 2016-07-16

    Re: game freeze

    Post by romsharp on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:48 am

    ive had this problem for years.

    load game
    load map
    *cross fingers*
    shit froze
    CRTL+alt+delete
    repeat until it doesn't freeze
    avatar
    Arkos

    Mensagens : 918
    Data de inscrição : 2016-05-26

    Re: game freeze

    Post by Arkos on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:46 pm

    ...

    Or when it goes back to Desktop, then hold your mouse over the GameIcon in Taskbar and when it pops up, then click on it and it will go back to the game.

    ...

    Hell Breaker

    Mensagens : 76
    Data de inscrição : 2016-03-14
    Idade : 21
    Localização : India

    Re: game freeze

    Post by Hell Breaker on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:51 pm

    Arkos wrote:...

    Or when it goes back to Desktop, then hold your mouse over the GameIcon in Taskbar and when it pops up, then click on it and it will go back to the game.

    ...

    um.. but the game is still remains non-responsive. i have set compatibility and run as admin on but bf1942.exe and blackscreen.exe

    ABAS

    Mensagens : 433
    Data de inscrição : 2016-05-10

    Re: game freeze

    Post by ABAS on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:44 am

    i thought i fixed your problem mamba , check simple forum, technical help topics

    Btw hell breaker you can play cod ww2 on that too rendeer

    Hell Breaker

    Mensagens : 76
    Data de inscrição : 2016-03-14
    Idade : 21
    Localização : India

    Re: game freeze

    Post by Hell Breaker on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:06 am

    ABAS wrote:

    Btw hell breaker you can play cod ww2 on that too rendeer






    completed sp in 1 day, now waiting for mp crack, abas do you know about any cracked servers.

    ABAS

    Mensagens : 433
    Data de inscrição : 2016-05-10

    Re: game freeze

    Post by ABAS on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:13 am

    Hell Breaker wrote:
    ABAS wrote:

    Btw hell breaker you can play cod ww2 on that too rendeer






    completed sp in 1 day, now waiting for mp crack, abas do you know about any cracked servers.

    You need to download a patch then you can play it online on most servers

    Mamba

    Mensagens : 355
    Data de inscrição : 2016-11-12

    Re: game freeze

    Post by Mamba on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:30 pm

    ABAS wrote:i thought i fixed your problem mamba , check simple forum, technical help topics

    Btw hell breaker you can play cod ww2 on that too rendeer

    You have, thanks for that. But with that fix, my FPS dropped significantly to a point it became unplayable. So I went back to my old settings.

    Sponsored content

    Re: game freeze

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:42 am