Soldiers of Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers of Honor is a gaming clan for the first-person shooter Battlefield 1942.

+4
{SoH} Yatzee Moss
Arkos
DriFt
{SoH} -=Diamondback=-
8 posters

{SoH} Team Speak Info + Clan Server

{SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

{SoH} Team Speak Info + Clan Server Empty {SoH} Team Speak Info + Clan Server

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi guys, below you can see the clan server's IP address as well as the TS3 server we will use for clan meetings and clanwars:

{SoH} Team Speak Info + Clan Server B_560_95_1 (EU Server)

{SoH} Team Speak Info + Clan Server B_560_95_1 (US Server)

{SoH} Team Speak Info + Clan Server B_560_95_1

Last edited by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DriFt
    DriFt

{SoH} Team Speak Info + Clan Server Empty Re: {SoH} Team Speak Info + Clan Server

Post by DriFt Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:34 pm

Is there a password for TeamSpeak?
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

{SoH} Team Speak Info + Clan Server Empty Re: {SoH} Team Speak Info + Clan Server

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:31 am

Yes, I will PM it to you.
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:39 pm

Hi guys, this is to let you know that we have a new server to play on. The server is located in France and will be better for the European portion of the clan:

{SoH} Team Speak Info + Clan Server B_560_95_1
    Arkos
    Arkos

Post by Arkos Mon May 30, 2016 12:03 pm

Some of you guys have to adjust your TS.

Yesterday on one guys ts i heard his keyboard and his wife/girl fiend. Can it be it was venom?

> Start the Configuration setup on ts and then only smash with your finger to the space key, as you use it in the game. Move the regulator so far, that you can't hear your keyboard anymore.

> On the "noise reduction" and "echo reduction"

Question. How you manage it to hear your mates, while the game is running? I need/want to hear also what's going on around me, also sky etc. For me anyway it's tiring to play with the HS i have.

{SoH} Yatzee Moss
    {SoH} Yatzee Moss

Post by {SoH} Yatzee Moss Mon May 30, 2016 12:27 pm

You can lower the volume of bf1942 in options, and that allows you to hear in TS whilst playing.

And I think it was Venom but it happened accidently, also your mic sounded fine.
    Arkos
    Arkos

Post by Arkos Mon May 30, 2016 12:39 pm

{SoH} Yatzee Moss wrote:You can lower the volume of bf1942 in options, and that allows you to hear in TS whilst playing.

And I think it was Venom but it happened accidently, also your mic sounded fine.

I guess i was only speaking when i was laughing after a nice fight Cool

F^Venom
    F^Venom

Post by F^Venom Tue May 31, 2016 6:06 pm

lol, i have it in push to talk so... cant be me typing... since only i press T, and my wife did talk in ts and it was for u to stop killing me! it was a joke... but ok sorry anyway, my ts is fine =) at least arci tell-me that my ts was 1 of the best, but next time u can say to me right away np =)
    Arkos
    Arkos

Post by Arkos Tue May 31, 2016 7:18 pm

I don't know who's ts it really was. But. I heard him allways typing and his wife/children.

F^Venom
    F^Venom

Post by F^Venom Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:04 am

i eared it too, i dont have a child anyway, but isn't just that, most of ppl almost don't communicate at ts at all, to much pub style in my opinion. But with yatzee back and you reinforcing our lines, we could only get better!
    anyway i blame X-tuga for anything, since he called me a cheater Razz probably was his TS Razz
    X-Tuga
    X-Tuga

Post by X-Tuga Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:21 am

Venom, I know it's the player, he's a troll. So it is quiet. heheh
    The TS has no password. heheh

Peace !!!
    Arkos
    Arkos

Post by Arkos Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:49 pm

Me i'm anyway well trained writing the position of enemys/enemy vehicles in chat very precise. I never played with headset before.

Ok, i could make it, if it's needed.

F^Venom
    F^Venom

Post by F^Venom Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:59 pm

, enemy spotted works fine but i think u can feel the team work really as 1 when every 1 talks with each other, can be same confusion when a team starts playing with each other but with time it makes the difference of wining or losing when u play against a strong team
    Arkos
    Arkos

Post by Arkos Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:08 pm

No i meant, i'm writing it in Team Chat. People who know me from Simple Server know what i mean.

And yes. Too many people connnected, let's say 8 can be also confusing at least for me. It can be, there are two hot spots in the field, and 3-5 people talk at the same time.

{SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:50 pm

Arkos wrote:...

Me i'm anyway well trained writing the position of enemys/enemy vehicles in chat very precise. I never played with headset before.

Ok, i could make it, if it's needed.

Most of the time, only 2-3 people are speaking on TS, and we try not to interrupt each other. Others mostly point out things that they see on the map, such as empty vehicles, enemy AAs, enemy planes, inf, tanks, etc.

Don't worry, it is not as confusing as you think. Using the team chat, you have to stop your player to type, which is not an option in a clan war as we are always on the move. So yeah, TS is a must.
    F^Venom
    F^Venom

Post by F^Venom Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:57 pm

how can u stop dogfighting to right for ex:"enemy tank/jeep going to our back flag" when a simple enemy spotted wont work because you are far from it? if u fly strait to wright it down, u will be killed. Thats a simple ex, and it could happen in many situations. In a public in that situation, you simply leave it be, because its not important, specially if its a public with 20 vs 20 when there is players almost every where, 8 on 8 in big maps its not easy. In the beginning of this game, we played wars 12 on 12 and then after same years clans start struggling with lack of players and went to 10 on 10 and finally 8 on 8 that its the minimum, and with that low number we have to manage running to help when needed even if its not your flag to keep or attack, so... its very important to cross information quickly has possible. If its too confusion and to many talking we just have to make special push to talk to a specific ppl, planes to planes or a group that is defending a specific flag... and so on, when i played in pilot mode i would put a key to talk only with the other pilot for ex.

omg sorry for the too long post =( writing what u probably already know... it was because i miss playing with 10 on 10 or 12 on 12, with 13 or 14 in ts lolol
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:12 pm

Nicely said Venom.
    FearofthedarkHU

{SoH} Team Speak Info + Clan Server Empty An offer from TL

Post by FearofthedarkHU Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:53 am

Hi to all SoH.

I have already told Mamba this, but I will try to make this quick for all of you:

Since Tuia is inactive often, and you have to rely on him a lot... (Uploading maps to server etc)

We TL offer you a 2nd war server on our Virtual Private Server. (It would be on the same IP, but different port: 14568)

Location is the same: Paris. Original BFRM, no modifications.

What we offer exactly:

- Fear (Me) can manage your server, maps, settings etc.
    - Full Access (Root, BFRM everything)
    - Panel Access to Mamba (or anyone)
    - Fully set up server - keyhash check disabled, it is on master ax etc.
    - Maintenance if something goes wrong.

The server is already standing by.

It is also good for me (so for the league also) since:

- I will get access to one more clan server (I would only miss gun,tns,pas42 servers)
    - Test maps more (upload maps efficiently)

Condition:

- It is 4 USD / month. (it is possible to pay 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and a year)

Some of our members already pay, But it would be nice that one of your members could help as well. It is very cheap.

Consider it.
    AngeliM
    AngeliM

Post by AngeliM Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:57 am

Thanks for sharing the friend information. I imagine that our team is interested. I can even help in this value to the server location.

I only ask that you wait for the Diamond and Moss Reply something here. Combined?

hug. Very Happy
    FearofthedarkHU

{SoH} Team Speak Info + Clan Server Empty Paying methods + site

Post by FearofthedarkHU Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:05 am

Will need to use this site and this language. Other languages don't work.

https://www.ovh.com/us/

Web panel. Will need to use that. I will give user and pw after some talk to Maykel (owner), and the one who will have access to this: Mamba, Yatzee etc.

How you can pay:

VISA, Paypal, MasterCard. I could pay with a debit card via my bank.

You will need to log in yourself and initiate the payment yourself.
    {SoH} Yatzee Moss
    {SoH} Yatzee Moss

Post by {SoH} Yatzee Moss Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:03 am

Whats wrong with the server we have now? Apart from having some bug shots lol. I thought diamond was going to upload the 2 new maps for the season? And dont remember asking tuia to upload any maps. I'll to diamond because uploading maps is different than dowloading and not sure if he's able to do it. If not then we will have to play in a server that has those specific maps, which some servers already do.
    Arkos
    Arkos

Post by Arkos Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:36 am

We should try once a game on TL Server. If it's good, then do it, and i pay it.

4 $ the month is a good offer payable half-yearly or yearly.

{SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:39 pm

AngeliM, do you have FTP access to the {SoH} War Server [FRA]? I used to have it, but don't remember what my username and password is. There is no need to get a new server until I can recover my credentials for FTP for the server.

If worse comes to worse we can play on the opposing clan's server, I don't have a problem with that. I'm not really for buying a new server right now, as I am already hosting another one.
    AngeliM
    AngeliM

Post by AngeliM Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:31 pm

{SoH} wrote:AngeliM, do you have FTP access to the {SoH} War Server [FRA]? I used to have it, but don't remember what my username and password is. There is no need to get a new server until I can recover my credentials for FTP for the server.

If worse comes to worse we can play on the opposing clan's server, I don't have a problem with that. I'm not really for buying a new server right now, as I am already hosting another one.

Unfortunately I do not have access to FTP FRA our server. I think only you have. Sad
    FearofthedarkHU

{SoH} Team Speak Info + Clan Server Empty SoH server

Post by FearofthedarkHU Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:30 am

We personally didn't like that server because:

- Unexpected bugs
    - Modified BFSM/BFRM for public purposes

- But the biggest issue was the control. I found it funny that i have root access to opponents' servers, while I don't to ours.
    So that's why we got independent from tuia and bought our own one.

You can easily try that since the server is running, just has to be started in bfrm.

You have ftp access to that server? Tuia told me that he wouldn't give any kind of access to anyone. Well this is one of the reasons we find it preferable to have our own server. Uploading maps is under our control, along with normal BFSM/BFRM running. You don't have to wait months.. Everything else. I think even tuia proposed this to us, so he is fine with that.

I am also using this server for practising linux as well, got some private stuff there, but I don't mind if someone else has root access there. Some other TL already has.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm