Soldiers of Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers of Honor is a gaming clan for the first-person shooter Battlefield 1942.

4 posters

4v4s and 5v5s

{SoH} -=Diamondback=-
    {SoH} -=Diamondback=-

4v4s and 5v5s Empty 4v4s and 5v5s

Post by {SoH} -=Diamondback=- Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:07 pm

I think that there is no better way for us to improve our teamplay than in these smalls scrims.

We need to think small before we go all out in 8v8s. If we dont master communication in smaller scrims then we will be doomed to lose in bigger fights all the time.

I suggest we put more emphasis in these fights instead of 8v8s and PCWs. Our morale is low because we keep losing the big fights but we are incredibly talented in smaller fights.

As an example arkos and me in tank arena  and stalin play very well because we know where the other player will be and know where to be on the map to inflict a maximum of damage. If I am behind the right building in arena, arkos takes the other flank and so on. This is what we need to master as a team.

I also think we should start playing against ATF again. It is good to win once in a while and it will boost our morale up a bit.

We can definitely win 4v4s and such against league clans, so we should focus on that more. Yes the league fight are the ones that count but I feel like were trying to run without having learned to walk first.
    Seluxe
    Seluxe

4v4s and 5v5s Empty Re: 4v4s and 5v5s

Post by Seluxe Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Good idea, I'm down for that.
    X-Tuga
    X-Tuga

Post by X-Tuga Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:10 pm

Good afternoon,

My duty, soh can play 8vs8 yes, we have good players.

Only and once again I say, we need to practice during the week and with such training improves communication between us in the TS.

But you guys all are stubborn that not dumb ... hehehe

So and now seriously, think about scoring day of training during the week, even if it is at 22:30 or 23:30, but there has to be consensus and schedule workouts.

Peace !!!
    DriFt
    DriFt

Post by DriFt Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:31 pm

I could praticed during the week if the pratice is at 23:30 !

Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm